VMware streamlines the journey for organizations to become digital businesses that deliver better experiences to their customers and empower employees to do their best work.
Manager, Competitive Intelligence
What You’ll Do
- Establish competitive intelligence, key insights, and suggestions to favorably affect major decisions with the company’s management and major company investors
- Create extensive research studying major competitors and review strategic, GTM, and digital divide
- Match the brand against competitors to give IA and suggestions to enhance the company’s place in the market.
- Create adaptive market hypothesis and predict competitive dynamics, as well as determining rising competition
- Improve project engagement model, emphasizing expansion of internal client base around VMware business portfolio and add frequency and depth of topics within the year.
- Build partnership with organization managers to grasp plans and weaknesses, and assure competitive analysis is deliberately positioned and helpful
- Involve industry experts to determine important studies, oversee custom efforts, and establish request for proposals
- Be involved in strategic business unit and decision making, as well as long term and fiscal year plans, global sales launch, and different strategic efforts during the year.
- Monitor important competitive news and strongly establish understanding of important competitor steps
- Create elaborate program policies, clear steps for participation with investors, create strategic goals, etc.
- Provide competitive research and relevant data and communicate with VMware top management on suggestions and priorities
What You’ll Need
- 8 years or more in competitive intelligence in an information technology field
- Senior management presentation skills.
- Subject matter expertise with the ability to expound and discuss at the architectural level
- Capacity to team up within a small group environment
- Independent with tendency for delivery and outcome position
- 4 year college degree in engineering, computer science and MBA is an advantage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org