- Follow the latest announcements and investments from competitors in the Aerospace field.
- See which events are sponsored, what business they win and what secondary level information is available about them.
- Read the latest announcements from aerospace competitors in the Aerospace industry to see how they position themselves.
- Build your media list by including the new sources of data ArchIntel will uncover based on which stories are collected and picked up and indexed by search engines.
- Use the power of custom algorithms built to uncover and unlock the stories with the most value and focus.
- Get ahead of the Sun with globally based resources capable of producing fully customized news for early morning delivery.
- Aerospace Sentiment Tagging of Competitor mentions (Positive, Neutral, Negative) help you build better product strengths for your company.
- New Technology in the industry is difficult to track but ArchIntel can use custom algorithms to reveal the unthreaded information you need to uncover.
- See what events aerospace competitors are sponsoring to develop their own event strategy, and find out who they are targeting and who is sponsoring their events
- Find ways to create content or social networks for events you can not attend.
AEROSPACE COMPANIES TEAMS AND EMPLOYEES
Office openings, leadership changes, and more.
- You will have the ability to monitor strengths and weaknesses of aerospace competitors with insider information from employee feedback.
- Look at the changes in the leadership team, reorganizations and key personnel joining or leaving other Aerospace companies.
- Monitor leadership team changes that are joining or leaving a company Get notified about new roles that are open and focal points.
- Monitor competitive job posting to augment your own job placements and competitive compensation insight
- Find what employees are saying about their company and identify strengths and weaknesses within the organization
- Track not only specific companies but specifically follow leaders and executives in the Aerospace industry that show up in surprising places.
COMMENTS ABOUT AEROSPACE COMPANIES
ON THIRD PARTY NEWS SITES
Open the aperature as wide or narrow as you would like in order to collect “About us” information.
- ArchIntel is NOT a media monitoring company but we target and report on specific media intelligence
- We go beyond Monitoring by contextualizing what the media is covering NOT how much media is covering
- Monitor potential threat content, threat vectors and orthogonal threats from emerging technologies within and outside the Aerospace industry
Over 65 million jobs are supported worldwide in aviation and related tourism. Of this, 10.2 million people work directly in the aviation industry. (Atag)
AEROSPACE INDUSTRY CUSTOMERS AND PARTNERS
See which customers, partners and executive and leaders of consequence post news, receive coverage and market intelligence.
- See which reviews and case studies are presented and watch trends of top Aerospace companies.
- Check when a customer has updated their site long before announcements are made or in many cases, not made at all.
- Learn about the product strategy based on added or deleted partners.
CONTENT OF COMPETITORS IN THE AEROSPACE FIELD
See which Aerospace competitors are showing up on the web so that you can create differentiated content and learn information about your audience and keywords for the Aerospace industry.
- Check the latest blog posts, videos, ebooks and other indexed and searchable postings.
- Identify specific third party sites you would like tracked, behind the firewall if you have a license.
- Identify how to create better content, differentiated content based on topics and middle topics.
- Find out which channels are best for aerospace competitors so you can also move to promote your competing content.
AND CONTRACT WINS OF COMPETITORS IN AEROSPACE
Check what the competitors in the Aerospace industry are winning and new contracts that are sign.
- Stay on top of your competition’s big wins.
- Revenues of competitors in the same field.
- Contract wins by competitors in the Aerospace industry.
AEROSPACE LEGAL ANNOUNCEMENTS (COMPETITORS)
- Legal Settlements of competitors in the Aerospace industry
- Tariffing issues in the Aerospace industry