- Follow the latest announcements and investments from competitors in the Defense Contracting field.
- See which events are sponsored, what business they win and what secondary level information is available about them.
- Read the latest announcements from your competitors in the Defense Contracting industry to see how they position themselves.
- Build your media list by including the new sources of data ArchIntel will uncover based on which stories are collected and picked up and indexed by search engines.
- Use the power of custom algorithms built to uncover and unlock the stories with the most value and focus.
- Get ahead of the Sun with globally based resources capable of producing fully customized news for early morning delivery.
- Defense Contracting Sentiment Tagging of Competitor mentions (Positive, Neutral, Negative) help you build better product strengths for your company.
- New Technology in the industry is difficult to track but ArchIntel can use custom algorithms to reveal the unthreaded information you need to uncover.
- See what events your competitors are sponsoring to develop their own event strategy, and find out who they are targeting and who is sponsoring their events
- Find ways to create content or social networks for events you can not attend.
DEFENSE CONTRACTING COMPANIES TEAMS AND EMPLOYEES
Office openings, leadership changes, and more.
- You will have the ability to monitor strengths and weaknesses of your competitors with insider information from employee feedback.
- Look at the changes in the leadership team, reorganizations and key personnel joining or leaving other Defense Contracting companies.
- Monitor leadership team changes that are joining or leaving a company Get notified about new roles that are open and focal points.
- Monitor competitive job postings to augment your own job placements and competitive compensation insight
- Find what employees are saying about their company and identify strengths and weaknesses within the organization
- Track not only specific companies but specifically follow leaders and executives in the Defense Industry that show up in surprising places.
COMMENTS ABOUT DEFENSE CONTRACTING COMPANIES
ON THIRD PARTY NEWS SITES
Open the aperature as wide or narrow as you would like in order to collect “About us” information.
- ArchIntel is NOT a media monitoring company but we target and report on specific media intelligence
- We go beyond Monitoring by contextualizing what the media is covering NOT how much media is covering
- Monitor potential threat content, threat vectors and orthogonal threats from emerging technologies within and outside the defense contracting industry.
DEFENSE CONTRACTING INDUSTRY CUSTOMERS AND PARTNERS
See which customers, partners and executive and leaders of consequence post news, receive coverage and market intelligence.
- See which reviews and case studies are presented and watch trends of top Defense Contracting companies.
- Check when a customer has updated their site long before announcements are made or in many cases, not made at all.
- Learn about the product strategy based on added or deleted partners.
CONTENT OF COMPETITORS IN THE DEFENSE CONTRACTING FIELD
See which Defense Contracting competitors are showing up on the web so that you can create differentiated content and learn information about your audience and keywords for the Defense Contracting industry.
- Check the latest blog posts, videos, ebooks and other indexed and searchable postings.
- Identify specific third party sites you would like tracked, behind the firewall if you have a license.
- Identify how to create better content, differentiated content based on topics and middle topics.
- Find out which channels are best for your competitors so you can also move to promote your competing content.
AND CONTRACT WINS OF COMPETITORS IN DEFENSE CONTRACTING
Check what the competitors in the Defense Industry are winning and new contracts that are sign.
- Stay on top of your competition’s big wins.
- Revenues of competitors in the same field.
- Contract wins by competitors in the Defense Industry.
DEFENSE CONTRACTING LEGAL ANNOUNCEMENTS (COMPETITORS)
- Legal Settlements of competitors in the Defense Industry
- Tariffing issues in the Defense Industry