Focused on the placement of professional services professionals, our recruiters leverage in-depth market knowledge and network of industry contacts to service this unique industry sector.
Competitive Intelligence Coordinator
What You’ll Do
- Competitive Intelligence Coordinator will be collaborating with the Competitive Intelligence Manager
- Developing an extensive research concerned with existing or potential customers, market conditions, and industry briefings, and then processing these results in word processors or presentations programs
- Monitoring and reviewing trend analysis, maintaining the experience database, and intensively checking business news and legal periodicals
- Help discovering new business opportunities and profit potential throughout a wide-range of legal matters
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated research background and knowledge
- 2+ years of background in legal or professional services field
- Strong communication skills, a great team member, and effective management skills
- Skills with wide range of open source tools as well as MS Office applications; knowledge in pivot tables and statistics is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org