Trusted Provider of Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics and Analysis
Competitive Intelligence Analyst
What You’ll Do
- Aid competitor and market forecasting strategies varying in amount from $5M to $500M.
- Gather and study critical competitive intelligence from public information resources
- Observe the Economic Espionage Act of 1996 in every info gathering effort
- Obtain and evaluate crucial market info, business and client information to determine relevant intelligence
- Direct the streamlined competitive intelligence management network
- Assist data extraction efforts with SMEs
- Establish market research and suggestions to optimize customer winning probability
- Direct strategic efforts that include market research and analysis
- Employ good management and communication abilities, offer conclusions to customers
What You’ll Need
- 4 year course in Engineering, Business, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting or similar discipline which demand substantial critical thinking academic works
- 5+ years of deep background in strategic management and analysis
- Eligible to get a DoD Security clearance.
- Expertise to gather and collect data from large management system and skills to examine opposing and insufficient info to achieve effective and efficient findings.
- Knowledge in essential market operations, trends and industry climate
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com