VMware Carbon Black is a global leader in endpoint protection dedicated to making the world safe from cyberattacks.
Competitive Intelligence Analyst
What You’ll Do
Look for, gather, and study data corresponding to the Endpoint Protection Platform and Endpoint Detection & Response market space to determine the following to allow managerial and field groups:
- existing and upcoming competitive threats
- competition’s brand strengths
- development and risk assessment at a technical level
- determine, evaluate and review competitive differentiation
- developing potentials
- set up innovative ways of utilizing competitive differentiation
What You’ll Need
- At least 8 years of background in Business-to-Business marketing strategy or competitive intelligence in EAS and a dedication with innovative technologies
- Tested record of handling complicated data-driven assignments, gathering and formulating data into effective outcomes
- Deep understanding on data generation, critical thinking and management expertise
- Expertise to examine latest brands and players and transform that date into effective and efficient intelligence, brand positioning and marketing tools.
- Excellent communication skills with the capacity to immediately establish collateral to distinguish the Carbon Black brand offerings and development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com