Associate Competitive Intelligence Analyst
What You’ll Do
- Study, organize and assess competitive pricing and product data from different sources including premium comparison software, competitor rate filings, and other industry reports.
- Contribute ad-hoc competitive research summaries in support of business needs.
- Sustain and develop existing competitive research procedures and reports.
- Innovate relevant competitive research procedures and reports
- Support in supervising external vendors and associated procedures as needed.
- Contribute information on the competitive landscape and new product offerings to the Actuarial team and other departments as required.
- Engage in various internal committees as a competitive intelligence liaison.
- Attend and take part in industry competitive intelligence seminars and forums.
What You’ll Need
- Solid P&C industry knowledge or prior competitive intelligence analysis experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills including critical, creative thinking.
- Outstanding consultative, leadership, and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a variety of internal and external customers
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org