Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve.
Competitive Intelligence Advisor, Solutions and Disruption
What You’ll Do
- Create and lead a competitive intelligence insights policy to help employees and customers throughout the Specialty and US Medical Solutions groups
- Communicate to the Competitive Intelligence Manager for Solutions, Digital and Disruption and will be accountable for aiding different internal clients coordinated along the solutions groups
- Ad hoc duties as well as monitoring certain competitors and climate in the healthcare sector with special focus on the groundbreaking and pioneering companies
What You’ll Need
- 4 year college degree, with Master of Business Administration or similar degrees preferred
- At least 5 years of Healthcare or other benefits sector background. Preferably for business/competitive intelligence, consulting or research/strategy experience
- Must possess passion to discover new fields of business, influence, interact with the groups and lead business policy-making with relevant and helpful factual presentations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org